Sorry for the long absence! To kick off this blog (round 2), let's chat about a few rando things:
1. We moved to a new place - what a gi-norm pain....I'll post some pics of our new place tomorrow!
2. I just got back from our 7th official DB trip! This year was in Fredericksburg, where we drank wine, ate German food and shopped til we dropped! So fun - love those DB's3. RIP, Nate Dogg....who's going to "Regulate" now??
4. Tricks got a new gig working in Oil and Gas as kind of landman. So far he's really loving it!
5. At work today, I have been listening to Alanis Jagged Little Pill on repeat.. as Lindsay said - it's pretty much the angry-chick anthem album of our generation. If it's been a while since you had "One Hand in Your Pocket," or screamed, "You Oughta Know," maybe it's time to re-visit....just sayin'.
xoxo
J

No comments:
Post a Comment